Phone: +420 777 270 787
Free delivery all orders from 5000 CZK (around 205 €).
We offer national and international transport. If you are unsure about delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can pay with:
- cash on delivery
- with Visa a MasterCard cards
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
You can return any item purchased and not used within 14 days of the delivery date
Rear hub CLEAN X3 | 120mm | 32 holes | disc
The CLEAN X3 rear trial hub belongs to the family of thru axle hubs. You will find these hubs on the new CLEAN K1 carbon bikes and also the CLEAN X3 World Cup. The hub has a new larger pitch of 120mm and is thus compatible with the CLEAN K1 and CLEAN X3 frames. Disc attachment with standard 6 bolts. Hub comes with 12mm thru axle.
- Clean X3 rear disc hub, developed specifically for bike trials by Spanish brand Clean.
- Tested by Clean Trials team riders
- Features a 12mm through-axle, specially designed for CLEAN K1 and CLEAN X3 frames
- The 12mm axle is inserted from the side and bolted with an 8mm Allen key to the threaded inserts of frame (available here).
- Both the axle and shell are CNC 3D machined from high quality 7075-T6 aluminium alloy, which ensures extraordinary mechanical properties.
- Tapered shell profile helps save weight thanks to the smaller size of the non-disc side flange.
- The hub flanges have machined edges between the spoke holes, removing unnecessary weight without reducing strength.
- 32 spoke holes (32H).
- Standard 6-bolt IS rotor mounts, neatly integrated into the hub’s shell to minimize torsion and ensure a much safer rotor fitting.
- Sealed bearings ensure smooth spinning and prevent dust, mud and dirt from getting into the axle.
- frames designed for a 12mm thru-axle with 120mm spacing, like CLEAN K1 and CLEAN X3 frames (requires these inserts).
- Rims with 32 spoke holes (32H).
- Rotors with 6-bolt IS mounts.
- Axle spacing: 120mm
- Axle diameter: 12mm
- Number of spoke holes: 32 (32H)
- Flange Diameter: 58mm (Disc Side) and 45mm (Non Disc Side)
- 185,48g (+ thru-axle 27.62g)