Fork 26" CREWKERZ WAW ULTIMATE | HS33
Carbon trials fork CREWKERZ WAW on rim brake type Magura HS33 (4-bolts). Fork is made from high modulus carbon fiber. Fork steerer is made with 4mm kevlar and also aluminium tube insert. Fork is made for thru axle hub. This carbon the one of the most advanced trials carbon fork on the market, developed with Elite trials rider - Jack Carthy.
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- trials carbon fork for 26" trial bikes
- very advanced trials fork developed in cooperation with world champion Jacke Carthy
- 100% exlusive CREWKERZ design from high modulus carbon fibers
- very stiff and also light carbon design
- tapered steerer tube with upped 1-1/8" diameter and 1,5" bottom diameter
- fork steerer is made from 4mm thick kevlar in combination with aluminium tube insert
- aluminium insert also removes need of star nut
- steerer tube features a 45º integrated crown race recess, so there is no need to install one
- 4-bolt brake mounts with width 93mm at the back of the legs
- Moreover, the brake mounts are integrated in the legs (instead of protruding from the legs as in other forks). This improves strength and stiffness considerably while braking
- features a hose guide with bolt at the back of the crown
- dropouts spaced at 100mm, designed for a 9mm diameter thru-axle
- lenght: 405mm
- offset: +35mm
- lenght of steerer tube: 190mm
- steerer tube thickness: 4mm
- width of brake mounts: 93mm