- Free delivery
Phone: +420 777 270 787
Free delivery all orders from 5000 CZK (around 205 €).
We offer national and international transport. If you are unsure about delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can pay with:
- cash on delivery
- with Visa a MasterCard cards
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
You can return any item purchased and not used within 14 days of the delivery date
Trials bike 20" CLEAN X1 | V4 | ECO
Trials bike built on CLEAN TRIALS X1 V4 frame with aluminium fork and handlebars. A great trials bike that is fully equipped with CLEAN TRIALS components. A great option for beginners and advanced racers alike! The bike is equipped with Bengal Brakes Ares 3 combined with 160mm disc rotors. Compared to the previous V3 model, it has an integrated insert in the frame for attaching a sprung tensioner, similar to the carbon version of the CLEAN K1. CLEAN KOALA trial-specific tyres with high grip, flexibility and puncture resistance.
Trials bike, which is build on long term tested previous models of CLEAN X1! New generation have main improvement on rear dropouts which are same as on CLEAN K1 carbon bike with the aluminium insert, which can prevent damage on the frame during tightening. Available only in double DISC version.
Bike is made for those riders which searching for amazing trials special for beginners or racing riders for lower price than TOP racing bike.
- vertical dropouts with integrated sprung tensioner now with aluminium rear dropout insert
- tapered headtube with 1,5" bottom diameter
- rear disc brake caliper hidden in the frame
- extremly stiff construction!
- on a frame were used high quality aluminium alloys 6061 T6 + 7075 T6
- trials tyres CLEAN KOALA
Frame and fork
- Frame: Aluminium CLEAN X1 V4, only for disc brake, Post Mount brake mounts, aluminium alloy 6061 T6 + 7075 T6
- Fork: Aluminium CLEAN X2, only for disc brake, Post Mount brake mounts, aluminium alloy 7005 T6, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5"
- Headset: CLEAN X2, tapered 1-1/8 - 1.5", semi-integrated
- Stem: CLEAN X2, 150 x 35º (1005mm bike version) / 130 x 25° (970mm bike version)
- Handlebars: Aluminium CLEAN High Rise, lenght 720mm, high 103mm, upsweep 12°, backsweep 9°
- Grips: CLEAN foam
- Front break: Bengal Brake Ares 3
- Front rotor: Bengal 160mm, 6 bolt mount
- Rear break: Bengal Brake Ares 3
- Rear rotor: Bengal 160mm, 6 bolt mount
- Cranks: CLEAN, aluminium, ISIS, lenght 160mm
- Bottom bracket: CLEAN, steel, ISIS, 128mm, BSA 68mm screw-on, sealed bearings
- Pedals: CLEAN Single cage, aluminium alloy 7075-T6, sealed bearings + sliding bearing, steel axle, black anodization
- Freewheel: CLEAN, 108 engagement points, 18 theets, screw-on
- Sprocket: CLEAN, steel, 12 theets, screw-on
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX Narrow, silver
- Chain tensioner: sprung tensioner CLEAN X2, red anodization, red plastic wheel (10 theets)
- Bashplate: CLEAN Mini, 2-piece, aluminium, red anodization
- Front rim: CLEAN V3 20", 28 holes, 34mm wide, black komaxit
- Front hub: CLEAN X1, 6-bolt mounting, 28 holes, 100mm wide, 10mm axle with M6 bolts
- Front tyre: CLEAN KOALA 20" x 2.0"
- Rear rim: CLEAN V3 19", 32 holes, 48mm wide, black komaxit
- Rear hub: CLEAN X1, 6-bolt mounting, 32 holes, 116mm wide, 10mm axle with M6 bolts
- Rear tyre: CLEAN KOALA 19" x 2.5"
- Spokes: black 1,8mm
- Inner tubes: CLEAN 20" x 1.9 - 2.125"
- Wheelbase: 1005mm (long version) / 970mm (short version)
- Chainstay lenght: 350mm
- Bottom bracket rise: +87mm (1005mm version) / +84mm (970mm version)
- Headtube angle: 72°
- Headtube lenght: 120mm
- 8,2 kg (1005mm version)
- 8,1 kg (970mm version)
Some pictures may not correspond to the item described, so please read the description carefully.
If you are unsure, please contact us on mail email@example.com.
- Bike fork material
- Bike handlebars material
- Bike frame material
- Bike front break type
- DISC hydraulic
- Bike rear break type
- DISC hydraulic
- Bike brake mounts
- DISC PM
- BIke headset
- BIke steerer tube
- 1 1/8" - 1.5" (28,6 - 38,1mm)
- Bike bottom bracket type
- BSA threaded (68mm)
- Bike crankset type
- Bike crank lenght
- Bike fork dropouts
- Bike frame dropouts