Rear hub ROCKMAN SLOT DISC 116mm (SCREW-ON)
Rear trials hub for disc brakes from ROCKMAN BIKES. Very light hub designed for singlespeed trials bikes. Hub body and axle are made from aluminium alloy 7075-T6. Made on CNC machines. 32 spoke holes. Hub is in black color with anodized axle and washers. Hub weight 162g (including bolts and washers).
- premium hub from Rockman Bikes with unique cnc machined body
- completely exclusive design by Rockman, featuring slots in the hub shell. These slots have round edges to prevent cracks, as seen with other hubs.
- this, along with the recesses around the spoke holes and rotor mounts, helps save a lot of weight without compromising strength.
- both the axle and shell are CNC machined from high quality 7075-T6 aluminium alloy, which ensures extraordinary mechanical properties.
- uses a hollow axle with M6 internal thread and 116mm spacing, therefore it’s compatible with most frames available.
- 13mm threaded base for the freewheel/sprocket, with standard 1,37”x24 tpi thread that is compatible with most freewheel and sprockets.
- 32 spoke holes, compatible with most rear rims designed for bike trials.
- high quality replaceable sealed bearings ensure a smooth, reliable, durable running.
- standard IS 6-bolt disc rotor fitting.
- includes M6x20mm steel bolts and serrated tapered aluminium washers.
- 145g (without washers and bolts) + 17g (bolts and washers)
During wheel building with this hub don't use more than 90,5kgf on your spokes tension or you can damage the hub.
- axle length: 116mm
- axle diameter: 10mm
- number of spoke holes: 32 (32H)
- M6x20mm allen bolts