Rear hub ROCKMAN SLOT DISC 116mm (SCREW-ON)
Rear trials hub for disc brakes from ROCKMAN BIKES. Very light hub designed for singlespeed trials bikes. Hub body and axle are made from aluminium alloy 7075-T6. Made on CNC machines. 32 spoke holes. Hub is in black color with anodized axle and washers. Hub weight 162g (including bolts and washers).
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- premium hub from Rockman Bikes with unique cnc machined body
- completely exclusive design by Rockman, featuring slots in the hub shell. These slots have round edges to prevent cracks, as seen with other hubs.
- this, along with the recesses around the spoke holes and rotor mounts, helps save a lot of weight without compromising strength.
- both the axle and shell are CNC machined from high quality 7075-T6 aluminium alloy, which ensures extraordinary mechanical properties.
- uses a hollow axle with M6 internal thread and 116mm spacing, therefore it’s compatible with most frames available.
- 13mm threaded base for the freewheel/sprocket, with standard 1,37”x24 tpi thread that is compatible with most freewheel and sprockets.
- 32 spoke holes, compatible with most rear rims designed for bike trials.
- high quality replaceable sealed bearings ensure a smooth, reliable, durable running.
- standard IS 6-bolt disc rotor fitting.
- includes M6x20mm steel bolts and serrated tapered aluminium washers.
- 145g (without washers and bolts) + 17g (bolts and washers)
- axle length: 116mm
- axle diameter: 10mm
- number of spoke holes: 32 (32H)
- M6x20mm allen bolts
No customer reviews for the moment.