Freewheel CREWKERZ | Splined
Splined trials freewheel CREWKERZ with amazing ration of engagement poinst! 135 engagement points in total offer very accurate rotation of your cranks and very positive feedback in pedals during rotation! 18 teeths is standard for 20" and also 26" trials bikes.
- trials freeewheel CREWKERZ made from custom Cr-Mo mold offering a strenght and stiffness unbeatable
- 9 treaated pawls, working in 3 groups of 3 pawls
- 3 pawls works in the same time to offer the best performance
- each group of pawls give 45 clicks, reaching 135 clicks in total
- splined Shimano system (crankset Clean BB30 3P nebo Crewkerz AS30)
- fitted with extra strong springs, providing more positive and accurate engagement and also louder sound (which also points on accurante running)
- 18 teeths with 2,2mm of tooth thickness
- hard red anodized color
- supplied with 1mm ring spacer
- number of teehts: 18 teeths (2,2mm síla zubu)
- number of clicks: 135 (3x3 pawls and 45 clicks)
- total thickness: 16mm
- weight: 170g
We highly recommend for all freewheels from all brands to rotate them in hands without any presure before instalation. Use oli like WD-40 or GT85 to ensure any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. Inject the oil in to freewheel mechanism and rotate it at least 50x times full rotation. This process will clean the freewheel mechanism and you will get longer life! Repete this proces 1 time per month and you can use this freewheel much longer! Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty!