Fork 20" SCORPIO ANGEL S20
Light trials fork for 20" trial bikes from SCORPIO BIKES. Tapered steerer tube with 5mm thickness for 1,5" bottom bearing. PM (direct) brake mount. Extremly strong and stiff from aluminium alloy 7005-T6 with dropout holes for 10mm hub axle. Fork is designed for semi-integrated (internal) headsets. Steerer tube fits star nut with 21mm diameter. Weight 745g.
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- trials light aluminium fork for 20" trials bikes from SCORPIO BIKES
- tapered steerer tube 5mm thickness for 1,5" bottom bearing
- PM (direct) brake mount
- extremly strong and stiff fork from aluminium alloy 7005-T6 with dropout holes for 10mm hub axle
- dropouts are 100mm wide - made for most classic trials hubes
- fork is made for semi-integrated headsets
- steerer tube fist start nut with 21mm diameter
- weight: 745g
Legs lenght: 365mm
Steerer tube lenght: 200mm
You might also like
- New product
- Free Shipping
Aluminium trials frame Scorpio Knight made from high quality aluminium alloy 6061-T6. Tapered head tube 1,5". Frame is designed for standard ISIS bottom brackets. Vertical dopouts on rear wheel with roller tensioner and two jockey wheels. 4-bolt mount of bashplate. Bashplate coms with the Frame. Rear dropouts are 116mm wide, which is a standard with many...