Cranks CLEAN 3P V2
Cranks CLEAN TRIALS 3P V2 are made on the base of system BB30 with many improvements! Cranks 3P use 30mm axle and pressed cups and bearings in the frame. Whole crankset is made from main 3 pieces (3P). Splined freewheel SHIMANO system and extreme strong design! On this new version is a new adjustment rignt with thread on the left crank = not necessary use special spring spacers etc. Cranks are made from 7075-T6 aluminium alloy.
- made from aluminium alloy 7075 T6
- 30mm axle (BB30 bottom bracket typ)
- made from 3 pieces (3P) = axle + cranks (left and right)
- the set of cranks comes with cups and bearings which are pressed in the frame
- made for freewheel (sold sepparately) with SHIMANO splined system
- splined rockring with SHIMANO system is supplied with crankset (only 170mm cranks), but you can also use the rockring on 160mm version, just remove spacer and put the rockring on the right crank.
- axle lenght is same for 160mm and 170mm cranks
- without teeth floating freewheel teeths (as is on the threaded cranks) thanks to splined system
- cups are also made from 7075-T6 (same for CLEAN X2, CREWKERZ Jealousy / Cleep)
- available in 160mm and 170mm lenght
- complete system is a bit more heavier than high end ISIS systems, but the stiffness in uncomparable.
- crankset comes with: left cranks + right crank, main axle, cups + bearings, bolts + nuts, rockring (170mm version)
- weight: 160mm = 639g / 170mm = 650g
Weight of all crankset parts:
- Cranks: 190g
- Bottom bracket: 142g
- Cups and bearings: 75g
- Washers: 2g
- Cranks bolts: 21g
- Cranks nuts: 11g
- Spacers ring (on 160mm version): 3g