1. BASIC PROVISIONS
The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR") is Marek Tryner, ID No.: 86892509 with registered office: U lipové aleje 719/26, Prague 10 - Dubeč, 107 00 (hereinafter referred to as: "Controller").
The contact details of the administrator are:
address: U lipové aleje 719/26, Praha 10 – Dubeč, 107 00
phone: +420 777 270 787
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
2. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order. The controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract. The controller also processes cookies, which are used here for the following purposes:
- measuring website traffic and generating statistics on website traffic and visitor behaviour;
- Basic website functionality.
The collection of cookies for the purposes set out above may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason - the legitimate interest of the controller - and is permitted by Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behaviour of visitors to the website - this mode can either be set within the browser settings or an objection can be raised against such collection on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, which is available at the bottom of the website. Your objection will be evaluated without delay. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will only be stored for the time necessary for the functioning of the website.
If a visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed in such a case.
The cookies that are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics on visitor traffic and behaviour on the website are treated in the form of a collective whole and in an anonymous form that does not allow the identification of the individual.
3. THE LAWFUL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The lawful reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 lett. b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 lett. b) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 lett. b) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
The purpose of processing personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name, address and contact details), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
- sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The controller stores personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, up to a maximum of 5 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
5. THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS CARRIED OUT BY THE CONTROLLER, BUT PERSONAL DATA MAY ALSO BE PROCESSED FOR THE CONTROLLER BY THE FOLLOWING PROCESSORS:
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Controller, but personal data may also be processed for the Controller by the following processors:
- software provider Google Analytics, company Google Czech Republic, s.r.o., with registered office Praha 5, Stroupežnického 3191/17, PSČ 15000, IČ 27604977
- accounting system operator ABRA Flexi s.r.o., with registered office Jeremiášova 1422/7b, Stodůlky, 155 00 Praha, IČ 28019920
- transport service provider Zásilkovna s.r.o., with registered office Drahobejlova 1019/27, Libeň, 190 00 Praha 9, IČ 28408306
- transport service provider Direct Parcel Distribution CZ s. r. o., with registered office Modletice 135, 251 01 Říčany u Prahy, IČ 61329266
- transport service provider TOPTRANS EU, a.s., organizační složka, with registered office Opravářská 944/2, 102 00 Praha 15, IČ 61329266
- purchase quality assessment Heureka Shopping s.r.o., with registered office Karolinská 650/1, Praha 8 – Karlín, 186 00, IC 02387727
- accounting provider Vlasta Horinová, with registered office Sedláčkova 119, Říčany, 251 01, IC 40037657
The controller intends to transfer the personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud service providers:
- iCloud cloud storage provided by. Apple Distribution International, Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Republic of Ireland, DIC IE9700053D
- MailChimp mailing system provided by Co. The Rocket Science Group, LLC, located at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA. DIC ARN 300009031713
6. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have:
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
7. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY CONDITIONS
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular by encryption of data, backups, security passwords, physical locks
The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to personal data.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS