Brakes MAGURA MT5 Fabio Wibmer Signature Edition | set front + rear
Unique MAGURA MT5 Fabio Wibmer Signature Edition disc hydraulic brakes are made on the successfull Magura MT5 brake with some Fabio's changes which he wanted and tested. Powerful 4-piston braking power and the highest level of reliability for the trail, bike park and trials. The new MT5 FABIO WIBMER has everything you need to hone your biking skills. If you purchase MT5 Fabio Wibmer Signature Edition brakes, you will earn complete brake set for your brake with great power! Brake calipers are made from one piece of aluminium! Levers Magura MT5 Fabio Wibmer Signature Edition are flip-flop so you can use them on right or left hand and comes with HC-1 finger lever blade.
Set of brakes MAGURA MT5 Fabio Wibmer Signature Edition includes:
- front 4-piston brake MAGURA MT5 Fabio Wibmer Signature Edition
- rear 4-piston brake MAGURA MT5 Fabio Wibmer Signature Edition
Unique MAGURA MT5 Fabio Wibmer Signature Edition disc hydraulic brakes are made on the successfull Magura MT5 brake with some Fabio's changes which he wanted and tested. Powerful 4-piston braking power and the highest level of reliability for the trail, bike park and trials. The new MT5 FABIO WIBMER has everything you need to hone your biking skills.
- ergonomic aluminium 1-finger Magura HC brake lever with very amazing feel which can deliver amazing braking power
- on Magura HC lever blade can be adjusted the distance from handlebars (thanks to 3mm allen key)
- easy detachable brake lever from handlebars with two T25 torx screws (not necessary remove grips)
- precise made and tested hydraulic system, perfect movement when using Magura mineral oil Royal Blood
- bleeding is fast thanks to EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
- kevlar tubes are very durable and keeps great the pressure in the system
- Post Mount brake mounts, which is used on the most of modern bikes
- both brakes are supplied with 2m long tube, which you can shorten on desired lenght (package includes another barbed fitting and olives)
- brake caliper is supplied with brake pads Magura 8.P Preformace (separate brake peds for each piston) with amazing braking power and long term durability
- all pars for shortening the tube are supplied in the box with brakes
- 1pc brake weight: 274g including full lenght of tube (without rotor and rotor screws)
- we recommend combine this brake with Magura STORM HC rotors, which are available in 160mm / 180mm / 203mm diameters
- you can use also Magura MDR-C rotor in 180mm / 203mm or MDR-P in 203mm / 220mm diameters
- brake is also possible to combine with SRAM and SHIMANO shifters (necessary to buy Magura Shift mix adapter)
For proper instalation of brake lever please read carefully the supplied manual!
When installing brake lever on handlebars please be careful to have Magura MT handlebars clamp in correct possition (arrows up). In first tight the upper bolt to max with max torque listed in manual. Then you can tight the bottom bolt with also torque key. Normaly there should be gap between clamp and brake lever body 2-3mm. Don't use more torque than is listed in the manual! You can damage the handlebars clamp when using more torque, or wrong possiton! This damage is not covered by the warranty!