Brakes MAGURA MT TRAIL SPORT
Magura MT TRAIL SPORT disc hydraulic brakes combines braking power of Magura MT5 and modulation of MT8. MT TRAIL SPORT is a combination of 4-piston brake on front wheel and 2-piston brake on rear wheel. If you purchase MT TRAIL SPORT brakes, you will earn complete brake set for your brake with great power for a low price. Brake calipers are made from one piece of aluminium! Levers Magura MT TRAIL SPORT are flip-flop so you can use them on right or left hand.
Set of brakes Magura MT TRIAL SPORT includes:
- front 4-piston brake MT TRIAL SPORT
- rear 2-piston brake MT TRAIL SPORT
Kotoučové hydraulické brzdy Magura MT TRAIL SPORT vycházejí v podstatě z modelů brzd Magura MT5 (4-píst) a MT8 (2-píst). Jedná se tedy o kombinaci 4-pístové brzdy na přední kolo a 2-pístové brzdy na kolo zadní. Nákupem tohoto setu tak získáte komplentí sadu brzd pro Vaše kolo za skvělo cenu!
- ergonomic aluminium 1-finger Magura HC brake lever with very amazing feel which can deliver amazing braking power
- on Magura HC lever blade can be adjusted the distance from handlebars (thanks to 3mm allen key)
- easy detachable brake lever from handlebars with two T25 torx screws (not necessary remove grips)
- precise made and tested hydraulic system, perfect movement when using Magura mineral oil Royal Blood
- bleeding is fast thanks to EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
- kevlar tubes are very durable and keeps great the pressure in the system
- Post Mount brake mounts, which is used on the most of modern bikes
- front brake is supplied with 1m long tube, which you can shorten on desired lenght
- rear brake is supplied with 2m long tube, which you can shorten on desired lenght
- all pars for shortening the tube are supplied in the box with brakes
- front brake weight: 255g including full lenght of tube (without rotor and rotor screws)
- rear brake weight: 230g including full lenght of tube (without rotor and rotor screws)
- we recommend combine this brake with Magura STORM HC rotors, which are available in 160mm / 180mm / 203mm diameters
- you can use also Magura MDR-C rotor in 180mm / 203mm or MDR-P in 203mm / 220mm diameters
- brake is also possible to combine with SRAM and SHIMANO shifters (necessary to buy Magura Shift mix adapter)
For proper instalation of brake lever please read carefully the supplied manual!
When installing brake lever on handlebars please be careful to have Magura MT handlebars clamp in correct possition (arrows up). In first tight the upper bolt to max with max torque listed in manual. Then you can tight the bottom bolt with also torque key. Normaly there should be gap between clamp and brake lever body 2-3mm. Don't use more torque than is listed in the manual! You can damage the handlebars clamp when using more torque, or wrong possiton! This damage is not covered by the warranty!