Carbon handlebars CLEAN 107 | V2
Trials carbon handlebars from CLEAN TRIALS from very strong compozite material (Carbon). Those carbon handlebars are supplied with carbon CLEAN K1 V2 bikes. Riser bars, which are very comfortable. 730mm of lenght offer great support and stability! Handlebars are 107mm hight and they are perfect when riding bikes with high bottom bracket!
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- trials carbon handlebars from CLEAN TRIALS tested by Abel Mustieles
- outer layers have a carbon look
- those handlebars are supplied with 20" carbon bikes CLEAN K1 V2
- exclusive geometry, handlebars are higher and perfect when riding bikes with high bottom bracket
- made for stems wich 31.8 clamp diameter (most of trials stems)
- diameter of handlebars ends is standard 22.2mm (you can use most of grips on market)
- in the middle section is roughened for better tightening in stem (60mm of roughened area)
- handlebars are 103mm high and they are made especially for 20" trials bikes
- lenght: 730mm
- heigh: 107mm
- upsweep: 8°
- backsweep: 6°
- weight: 211g
You can see how the dimensions are measured:
- during assembling be aware and don't destroy the top layer of carbon bars wich brake clamp
- stem bolts tightening torque is max. 6Nm
- brake clamps bolts tightening torque is max. 5Nm