Carbon handlebars ROCKMAN CARBON V5
Very light trial carbon handlebars ROCKMAN CARBON V5 with 730mm lenght. Riser handlebars with 12° upsweep and 9° backsweep. Handlebars are made with UD carbon finish, where is almost not visible carbon fibers. Total weight 206g.
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- very light trials carbon handlebars from ROCKMAN BIKES
- 31.8mm oversized clamp diameter for increased strength
- full unidirectional carbon fibre construction
- 12° upsweep and 9° backsweep offers a comfortable position for both 20" and 26" wheel bikes
- fiber grip can be used to offer improved grip if you find you have issues with handlebars slipping in the stem clamp
- clear lacquer over raw carbon-fibre weave and with white and grey ROCKMAN logos
- black color with Rockman graphics below lacquer
- weight: only 206g
- lenght: 730mm
- total rise: 92mm
- upsweep: 12°
- backsweep: 9°
Each value of handlebars geometry is explained on the picture:
- when assembling handlebars in to stem be aware and don't damage the finish of the handlebars with the edge of the stem clamp or brake lever
- stem clamp must be tighten max. with 6Nm
- brake lever clamps must be tighten max. with 5Nm