Brake lever MAGURA MT2 / SPORT Carbotecture®
Brake lever for Magura MT2 brake. MT2 is a entry model of Magura MT brake family. You can use this brake lever for Magura MT2 and SPORT version. Brake lever is made completely from unique material Carbotecture®. Brake is flip-flop so you can use the lever on left or right side of handlebars.
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- brake lever is made from special Carbotecture® material which was developed by Magura especialy for their unique needs for whole family of Magura MT brakes
- ergonomic brake lever for good touch with which with the high effeciency of power transfer from finger directly to caliper
- easy installation of brake lever where is not necessary remove grips
- smooth movement of lever thanks to Magura Royal Blood mineral oil
- made for 2-piston Magura brake caliper
- easy bleeding of whole brake system thanks to EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
- weight: 77g
Bleed screw requires very little torque, just a 'nip' into place to seal the brake - maximum 0.5Nm. Damage due to over-tightening is not covered by warranty. To correctly fit the lever to the handlebar, the bolt with the arrows pointing towards it must be gently tightened first until the gap is closed, then the other bolt should be nipped down. Do NOT tighten this bolt right down, normally there will be a gap of around 2-3mm when the lever is tight on the bars. Over-tightening the bolts or not following this procedure is likely to crack the lever clamp and this is not covered under warranty!