Brake lever MAGURA HS33 Carbotecture | 4-finger | black | front + rear
Spare part set of brake levers for hydraulic rim brakes Magura HS33. Complete brake levers, which are flip-flop (left and also right). Levers are supplied with shroud nut and olive Magura for hose connection (plastic Magura hose). Levers are supplied with 4-finger lever blade made from aluminium which have adjustement of the distance from handlebars and also brake pads from rim (TPA wheel). Lever body is made from special light Carbotecture® material.
- brake lever Magura HS33 body is made from light but still durable Carbotecture® material
- new aluminium forged 4-finger lever blade
- two bolts on brake clamp (not necessary to remove grips when mounting / unmounting the lever)
- new TPA system made from steel for better brake pads adjustement
- distance of lever blade from handlebars adjustement with torxt T25
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) for fast and very easy bleeding of the lever and whole braking system
- levers are flip-flop, resp. you can use it on left or right hand
- supplied with shroud nut and also olive for fast hose connection (Magura plastic hose)
- weight: 90g (one lever)
The EBT bolt is made from plastic and the tightening torque is onli 0,5Nm! Be aware and not overtight the bolt! The damage of the EBT bolt is not covered by warranty if you damage it with more tightening torque!