Handlebars CLEAN High Riser | V2
Trials aluminium handlebars from CLEAN TRIALS model High Riser V2. Made from high durable aluminium alloy 7075. Lenght 720mm and total rise 103mm. Oversized diameter 31,8mm in the middle section and 22,2mm diameter of the end of bars so it will fit there any grips on the market! Weight 297g.
- aluminium handlebars CLEAN TRIALS 720 High Riser V2
- made from high durable aluminium alloy 7075
- 720mm wide with total rise 103mm is great for any trials bike
- side areas have 22mm of flat surface, so you can cut the handlebar until 620mm if you want
- oversized middle diameter 31,8mm
- made in black anodised color with white CLEAN graphic
- weight: 297g
Total wide: 720mm
Total rise: 103mm
Each value of handlebars geometry is explained on the picture:
You might also like
BONZ foam grips of 3mm and 4mm thickness. Foam grips are great for riding without gloves. You have more control riding your bike, but you also risks some potential injury. Whatever you can use foam grips also in gloves so you will not loss good contact with your bike without problem and the possibility of injury. Grips are made from durable PVA foam....