Rim 26" BONZ POWER-H rear 48mm
Trials singlewall rim BONZ POWER-H for 26" trials bikes. Rim is 48mm wide made for 32 hole hubs. Better braking performance thanks to H type cross-section and almost zero deformation of the rim wall. Rim is made from aluminium alloy 6061-T6. Total weight is 623g.
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
This rim goes totally against classic rim hole drilling in rim wall and so it keeps high durability and stability and improves braking power thanks to almost possible zero deformation. This rim will last longer with fresh rim grinding. There isn't a higher weight without drilled holes!
- trial singlewall 26" rim BONZ POWER-H
- very wide rim, so you can ride it with very low pressure
- the spoke holes are placed on the side of the rim so the rim is more stable agains side forces
- H type cross-section
- without dirlled holes
- better braking performance thanks to almost zero rim wall deformation
- made from high durable aluminium alloy 6061-T6
- higher braking side wall (12mm)
- weight: 623g
- 32 spoke holes
- 48mm wide
- ERD: 552
- spoke distance from the middle rim section : 7mm
No customer reviews for the moment.