Fork 26" CLEAN X2 | V2 | RIM
Second version of aluminium fork from CLEAN TRIALS. This second version is lighter than previous version and you can save 138g. Few changes in dropout and rim brake mount design. This strong trials fork is designed for frames with tapered headset. Tapered steerer tube from 1 1/8" to 1,5". Aluminium light contruction with rim brake mount (4-bolts). Extremly strong fork which you can find on CLEAN X2 trials bikes.
- aluminium 26" fork CLEAN TRIALS X2 V2 from Abel Mustieles and his brand CLEAN TRIALS 2.0!
- trials fork tested by team CLEAN TRIALS for the best quality product
- made from high durable aluminium alloy
- tapered steerer tube from 1 1/8" on top and 1,5" on bottom which deliver super strong steerer tube
- integrated Crown race system, it means the bearing fits directly wit the fork, in the area specially machined for it. Removes the need of splitted Crown race, being really easy to install the front end of your bike.
- thicker 3,5mm steerer tube wall
- made for rim brakes with 4-bolt brake mounts (95mm spacing)
- available in black color with white CLEAN logo, red, grey and UCI colors
- made for tapered (semi-integrated) headset 1 1/8" - 1,5"
- this fork will fit on CLEAN, CREWKERZ, OZONYS, ECHO bikes with tapered headtube
- steerer tue lenght: 190mm
- axle offset : 40mm
- dropout spacing: 100mm
- brake mount spacing: 95mm
- axle to crown lenght: 412mm
- weight: 796g (190mm full lenght steerer tube)