Frame 20" CLEAN TRIALS X1 | V3
Light trials frame 20" from CLEAN TRIALS model X1 version V3. Tapered headtube, sprung tensioner with two jockey wheels, blue anodised color, integrated rear PM brake mounts to rear stay. It is possible mount a red colored CLEAN Mini bashplate which protects freewheels and chain. Very light biketrials frame - only 1563g.
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- updated version of trials frame CLEAN X1 model V3
- made from high quality aluminium alloy 6061 T6 with CNC parts from 7075 T6 (headtube, bottm bracket tube, dropouts)
- tapered headtube for semi-integrated headset 1-1/8" - 1,5"
- made for classic trials hubs with 116mm width (hubs with snail cams can be used if the size is 116mm with snail cams)
- rear disc brake mount with Post-Mount integrated in rear stay for better stiffnes and less welds
- PM brake mount is designed for 160mm
- vertical dropouts with a hole for sprung tensioner
- brake booster integrated in rear stay for better stiffness
- black anodised color with red-white graphic
Dimensions (with 370mm x 40° fork):
- wheelbase: 1005mm
- chainstay: 350mm
- BB Rise: +84mm
- headtube angle: 72°
- BB shell: 68mm (EURO ISIS)
- headtube size: 120mm
No customer reviews for the moment.