Fork 20" CLEAN K1 | V2
Carbon trials fork CLEAN TRIALS K1 model V2 for rim and also disc brake. Fork was designed from very popular model CLEAN CARBON X2 and offer few improvements! Fork is very light and still very strong! Aluminium insert in the steerer tube. Fork is made for tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5" frames. Made for standard hubs without thru axle, but there is a option to change aluminium dropouts insert for a 12mm thru axle hub.
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- trials carbon fork CLEAN TRIALS 20" K1 V2
- designed in cooperation with Abel Mustieles (trials World champion) and also Sebastian Ruiz
- made from one piece which guarantees better behaviour and stiffnes
- the fork is made with tapered steerer tube 1 1/8" on top and 1,5" on bottom which is great for better durability and stiffnes
- steerer tube is coated with the kevlar layer, for better resistance in the headtube from the presure of bearings and stem
- inside the steerer tube is integrated nut
- 180mm lenght steerer tube with integrated 45° system for bottom bearing (there is not necessary to add the bottom ring from headset)
- 4 bolt rim brake mount and also Post Mount (PM) for disc brakes
- 4 bolt mounting is spaced 92mm on the rear part of the fork
- PM disc mount is designed for 160mm rotors without any necessary reduction
- dropouts are made for standard hubs with 10mm axles, but aluminium inserts can be changed for 12 thru axle hub
- UD carbon in black with dark black CLEAN TRIALS graphic
- special aluminium inserts on dropouts which can be changed for the 12mm thru axle version
- lenght (from the crown race to the hub axle): 370mm
- axle offset: +40mm
- rim brake mounts spacing: 92mm
- dropouts spacing: 104mm
- steerer tube lenght: 180mm
- weight: 503g (full lenght of steerer tube 180mm)
Fork is supplied with the integrated steerer nut with M6 screw