Fork 20" ROCKMAN TAPERED DISC
Light aluminium fork from ROCKMAN BIKES designed for disc rotor brake with PM (Post Mount). Fork is 20" size, designed for small trials bikes. Tapered steerer tube with 1,5" crown race. Thanks to the tapered steerer tube, this fork is one of the strongest on the market. Thicker steerer tube wall.
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- high-end Rockman Tapered 20” bike trials fork
- made of 7005-T6 aluminium alloy for high strength and low weight
- tapered steerer tube, with 1 1/8” diameter at the top and 1.5” diameter at the bottom
- the steerer tube is machined in one piece to optimize stiffness and prevent cracking
- moreover, the bottom has 2 large cut-outs that remove any excess material
- the steerer tube features an integrated crown race recess for the lower bearing, so there is no need to install one
- available with Post Mount 160mm disc brake mounts, neatly integrated on the left leg
- dropouts spaced at 100mm, compatible with most front hubs for bike trials
- each dropout has a spades-shaped hole that helps save weight and gives a unique look
- in case you’d like to install this fork on a frame with 1 1/8” head tube, an adaptor must be used
- comes without star nut
- weight: 783g
- length: 370mm
- offset: +35mm
- steerer tube length: 190mm
- steerer tube thickness: 4mm